Sunday, July 24, 2011

Introduction

First, I would like to congratulate you on your engagement. You must be extremely excited, yet freaking out.  I know I was. Every time.  Now, I'm no psycological expert, but I do know about getting married, because I've done it three times.  I'm not joking.  I kind of wish I were, but if I weren't then I suppose you wouldn't be reading this right now. If you're reading this, then I'm feeling validated for writing it, so everyone is walking away a winner. Congratulations to both of us are in order!

If you picked up this book because you're a control freak who doesn't want to be a psycho bride, I'm pretty sure that I'm writing this just for you.  Of course, I'm really excited if you're reading this because the title made you laugh, but those trying to control everything become the biggest bitches when things get out of control.  Therefore, I feel they will probably benefit the most from what I have to say.

My objective is to guide you through the wedding planning process using my experiences yet not telling you what to do.  Each bride is different, and deserves her very special day to go just as planned.  Unfortunately, the  likelihood that something is going to go wrong is pretty high, and if you have an inner bitch, she's going to show up...whether you invited her or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment